Openchannelflow Fiberglass Manholes are a cost effective solution to the need to measure or control piped flows below grade.
Openchannelflow manufactures a variety of different types of Fiberglass Manholes to solve a variety of needs:
- Packaged Metering Manholes (PMMs) - for measurement and sampling of full and non-full pipe flows. PMMs can integrate flumes, weirs, mag meters, or Venturi devices.
- Grinder Manholes - integrating open channel grinders.
- Energy Absorbing Manholes - to slow and condition high velocity flows.
- Storm Water / Screenings Manholes - for the removal of debris, oil, and other contaminants from a collection system.
- Diversion Manholes - for the control, direction, and distribution of below grade non-full pipe flows.
At the core of each Openchannelflow Fiberglass Manhole is our ASTM D3753 highway rated manhole barrel. The barrel is light weight and yet still provides high strength, as well as excellent corrosion resistance.
Once integrated into one of our manhole structures above, the resultant unit is lightweight, watertight, easy to install, and requires virtually no maintenance.